A big ‘thank you’ Richard from Steve and myself. Your time and attention you gave to both of us was remarkable. I’ve had dealings with many solicitors over the years, but have never received this level of service as you gave.
For detailed information about Prenuptial Agreements please see our Prenuptial Agreement services page.
We offer a fixed fee for prenuptial agreements from just £1,250 + VAT.
For this fixed fee, we shall action the following for you :
- Take your instructions and provide full legal advice.
- Advise on the necessary and appropriate terms to achieve your aim;
- Draft the formal Legal document (Deed) for you and your partner.
- Both parties to this agreement will require separate & independent legal advice and full and proper disclosure of each other’s financial position before entering into the agreement.
- The parties should enter into this agreement of their own free will
- The document should be signed at least 28 days before the legal ceremony
Once the Prenuptial Agreement is drawn up then your Partner should obtain independent legal advice before the Deed is then signed and executed. This ensures that both parties are on an equal footing and that nobody can ever turn around at a later stage (for example in the event of separation) and claim they didn`t understand what the terms of the agreement meant.
For detailed information about Prenuptial Agreements please contact us.